The KTM Veneto Power mounts a Shimano Deore LX group and a complete top-quality equipment. It’s a sensational value for money! Discovering the most beautiful places is more convenient than ever before.
The powerful rear-wheel drive helps you up to 25 kmh. Another feature of the KTM Veneto Power is the energy recovery system, which you can use during braking to charge up to 14% of battery capacity.
The trekking E-bike KTM Veneto Power seems like a quiet cycle but it’s a very sporty, fast and lightweight electric bike. As an upgrade of the KTM Energo, the KTM Veneto power comes up with top-quality features and a complete SHIMANO DEORE LX. The muscular strong Bionx rear wheel drive helps you pedaling with 4 level of choices, 35% – 75% – 150% – 300% and up to 25 kmh. In addition, you have four levels of energy recuperation with which you can recharge up to 14% battery when braking. The KTM Veneto power is available as men’s, women’s and monotube frames.
- Frame: KTM touring frame – 3 triple butted aluminum 6061 triple butted
- Weight: approx 23.4
- Fork: Suntour SF9-NCX-D LO Lite, lock-out function
- Battery: Frame Battery 8.8 Ah, 48 V, 422 Wh energy capacity,
- Drive: brushless DC motor without gear rear hub 2012 model year
- Shimano Deore XT 27-speed
- Shimano Deore LX front derailleur
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX with gear indicator
- Brake: Tektro Auriga Comp hydraulic. disc brake
- Tektro brake levers with switches for recovery (recuperation)
- Handlebar Aluminum trekking frame with Ergo-gel handle cover
- Stem: Alloy Stem AS-820, A-Head, angle adjustable
- Selle Royal Ariel Unisex 5058
- Seatpost Ritchey
- Ambrosio rims Pulse Disc, black
- Schwalbe Energizer 37-622
- BIONX hub-rear hub motor
- Spoke DT-Champion/Alpine special
- Headlight: B + M Lumotec FLy N, 40 lux with the sensor and LED parking light
- Rear light: Toplight Flat S plus with LED parking light
- Stand: KTM 006 Kickstand
- Porter: KTM / Racktime Light with clip
- Mudguard: SKS-45
- Aluminum pedals trekking pedal VP 611, non-slip surface (extra-light 300g)
- Sprockets: Sunrace MFE 909, 9-speed
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge bearing, hollow shaft on the right crank
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX 48/36/26 Z.